Property Litigation Solicitor
One London's most exclusive firms are recruiting for an experienced Property Litigation Solicitor at 2 to 4 years PQE to join their renowned team.
This is an exciting opportunity for a experienced junior solicitor to join a Chambers & Partners recommended team who regularly act for some of London's most well-known names in the property industry.
You must have, in order to be considered for this role:
- 2 to 4 years PQE in Property Litigation
- Very competent experience in commercial landlord and tenant law
- Training contract from a city firm
- Excellent understanding of contentious real estate (commercial property litigation)
- Strong academics
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
In return this firm are offering you excellent career progression with bespoke re-numeration package. You will have plenty of opportunity to get involved in very exclusive property matters and work with London's leading lawyers in the field.