Property Litigation Solicitor
One London's most exclusive firms are recruiting for an experienced Property Litigation Solicitor at 2 to 4 years PQE to join their renowned team.
This is an exciting opportunity for a experienced junior solicitor to join a Chambers & Partners recommended team who regularly act for some of London's most well-known names in the property industry.
You must have, in order to be considered for this role:
- 2 to 4 years PQE in Property Litigation
- Very competent experience in commercial landlord and tenant law
- Training contract from a city firm
- Excellent understanding of contentious real estate (commercial property litigation)
- Strong academics
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
In return this firm are offering you excellent career progression with bespoke re-numeration package. You will have plenty of opportunity to get involved in very exclusive property matters and work with London's leading lawyers in the field.
Apply for Property Litigation Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly