Junior Legal Secretary
We have an amazing job opportunity working for a really prestigious firm located in beautiful offices in the heart of Oxford. They have an amazing reputation of providing world class training to their employees whilst also being an extremely progressive firm.
A Junior/ Trainee Legal Secretary will be working closely with other Legal Secretaries and will be expected to; provide administrative support to the fee earning teams, organising client files, billing and financial administration, client relationship, business development coordination and diary and travel coordination will also become a vital part of the job. Junior/Trainee Legal Secretaries will work under supervision and be given guidance and support as required and will be regularly informed of performance.
- Organising and booking travel in line with business needs, organising currency, visas, ordering taxis, preparing itineraries and other necessary paperwork including details of any business meetings, location of meetings, providing maps, contact numbers etc.; being aware of time zones where applicable.
- Assisting Legal Secretaries and/or the Business Development team with the organisation of client events; attending events where required.
- Undertaking printing, photocopying and scanning as required, ensuring that documents are collated in the correct order, including binding and creation of files/folders; liaising with Reprographics and other support departments as required
- Dealing with telephone calls in a prompt and professional manner, taking and passing on clear and concise messages; diverting phones, monitoring voicemails and updating greeting messages when team members are absent
- Maintaining open and appropriate communication lines with internal and external clients at all times; building relationships with and being the point of contact for all external clients; handling all interactions in a professional manner; responding to and seeking to resolve queries, ensuring follow-up; providing updates as to progress of work and/or ability to meet deadline
- Working as part of a team with other secretarial staff to ensure clients' needs and deadlines are met; ensuring that work is produced to a high standard; preparing and providing holiday/cover notes to assist others when absent from the office; attending and contributing to team meetings
The firm are looking for a sharp, intelligent, enthusiastic individual that is really willing to learn and develop and will hit the ground running in their new job. They need to be a great team player and be very hard working with the ability to prioritise and build relationships with clients and colleagues alike.
To apply, please click on the button and send your Cover Note/CV with your contact details to Jo Benson.
**For our application policy please view Career Legal's company information page on our website. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
Career Legal is celebrating its 24th successive year in legal recruiting for the legal community across London and throughout the UK. Specific legal divisions cover full spectrum of legal recruitment on a permanent, contract and temporary basis. Specialist Legal Recruitment consultants with many years proven experience cover Legal Professional Services, Legal Business Support and Legal Office Support areas. Career Legal is known for being the legal recruiter of choice for: Lawyers, Legal Risk & Compliance, Legal Patent & Trademark, Legal Accounting, Legal Human Resources, Legal Marketing & Business Development, Legal Facilities Management, Paralegal, Legal DP & Creative Services, Legal Facilities & Office Support, Front of House and Legal Secretarial Personnel including Legal PA’s.
Apply for Junior Legal Secretary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly