Company Commercial Solicitor
4 days left
- Full Time
We are looking to recruit up to a 3 year pqe solicitor to join the Corporate, Commercial & IP team of a highly respected Kent firm. Candidates will have experience in a broad range of commercial work ranging from business and company sales to advice on and drafting commercial agreements such as shareholder agreements, agency and distribution, terms of business, partnership work and non-contentious employment work.
General Responsibilities will include;
- Building relationships with clients and referrers.
- Ensuring effective client care, from taking of instructions, throughout the progress of the matter and to the closing of the file.
- Handing all financial aspects of a matter.
- Ongoing file reviews.
- Ensuring Solicitor Regulation Authority continued professional development requirements are met.
- Carrying out any marketing or networking activities, as required by the firm
Salary will be dependent on experience plus a raft of benefits which can be discussed on application.
If you would like further information or would be interested to apply for this vacancy, please contact Cathy Casey.
We endeavour to reply to all applications; however, due to the high amount of on-line applications received if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days, you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by Casey Associates.
Apply for Company Commercial Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly