In House Projects Lawyers
In House Projects Lawyers - Global Energy Business – West Midlands
Our client is a global force. They operate worldwide, employ in excess of 180,000 staff, are a Fortune 500 company – and growing.
McKenzie Douglas is working with this organisation to find a number of commercial project lawyers.
The positions will handle a broad, varied remit and requires you to ‘hit the ground running’.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Preparing and reviewing tenders and contracts and supporting negotiations
• Preparing template agreements and T&Cs
• Handling local corporate governance including applications for local licences / permits
• Providing pre-litigation / claims support and claims and litigation management
• Ensuring compliance with applicable legal requirements and group policies
• Supporting local real estate matters and employment issues
For consideration, you must fulfil the following criteria:
• Qualified solicitor (England & Wales)
• Possess general commercial experience or come from a construction law background
• Experience in construction, oil and gas or renewables sector
• Possess a minimum of 6 years post qualification experience*
• Prior in house experience
• Must have the ability to identify and analyse critical business issues and apply legal expertise to deliver solutions
• Must be confident and able to build lasting relationships with internal and external partners, commercially minded, highly organized and able to work effectively in teams
The successful applicant will enjoy a challenging, rewarding role from day one. For consideration, please forward your details to Jacqui Douglas of McKenzie Douglas.
To be considered for this role you must be eligible to work in the UK
*McKenzie Douglas ALWAYS reviews all applications on merit
Apply for In House Projects Lawyers
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly