Senior Legal PA in Banking
My client an international law firm with stunning offices in the heart of the city have a great opportunity for a Senior Legal PA with at least 4 years’ experience of working as a Legal PA in a city law firm to join their hugely successful team supporting the Head of Department (banking practise area although different practise area experience will be considered). With a presence in the world's major financial and commercial markets, the firm are well placed to provide excellent business-oriented advice to their clients locally and internationally. In this role you will work closely with a 2 hugely successful and highly regarded Partners (one of which is Head of Department) providing high-level PA and administrative support.
The organisation rewards their Legal PAs well and in return offers a clear career development / progression path.
- Take ownership of enquiries, resolving or escalating (or identifying alternative contacts) as appropriate.
- Build an understanding of the nature of the Partners work, get to know their clients and build relationships with them and the client PAs
- Demonstrate strong organisational skills, regularly act on own initiative, highlighting issues and suggesting possible solutions.
- Prepare reports upon request
- Creation of supporting documentation and information pack for every meeting and travel arrangement
- Close liaison with multiple business functions as required
- Ensure the Partners are informed of all relevant information including meetings and calls
- Extensive diary management involving booking business travel, accommodation, meeting rooms and conference calls
- Ad hoc and project support as required
This is a great opportunity with a firm that genuinely rewards its employees good work, with an excellent flexible benefits system, apply now to Kelly for immediate consideration.
To apply, please click on the button and send your Cover Note/CV with your contact details to Kelly Whelan quoting reference a/kwl/105062 now!
**For our application policy please view Career Legal's company information page on our website. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
Career Legal is celebrating its 24th successive year in legal recruiting for the legal community across London and throughout the UK. Specific legal divisions cover full spectrum of legal recruitment on a permanent, contract and temporary basis. Specialist Legal Recruitment consultants with many years proven experience cover Legal Professional Services, Legal Business Support and Legal Office Support areas. Career Legal is known for being the legal recruiter of choice for: Lawyers, Legal Risk & Compliance, Legal Patent & Trademark, Legal Accounting, Legal Human Resources, Legal Marketing & Business Development, Legal Facilities Management, Paralegal, Legal DP & Creative Services, Legal Facilities & Office Support, Front of House and Legal Secretarial Personnel including Legal PA’s.
Apply for Senior Legal PA in Banking
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly