My client, a leading international marketing agency is looking for a Commercial Lawyer to join their team on a contract basis. This client works with global brands in various sectors including Retail, FMCG, and Food & Beverage. Their senior management team is based in London and the legal team has direct access to senior management for quick decisions.
The role is on a contract basis to cover a maternity leave.
- Drafting, negotiating, and updating UK and international commercial contracts for clients, talent, suppliers, IT service providers, data processors, and general IP licencing
- Dealing with queries relating to IP, copyright, trademark, and data protection
- Assisting the GC to plan the legal training programme
- Assisting with any litigation matters
Candidates of interest will be:
- Qualified lawyers with an average of 4 – 5 PQE suggested, or equivalent experience
- Experience working in-house for a company in a variety of sectors including FMCG, Retail, Manufacturing, or Engineering sectors
- Experience working in-house with advertising and media