Legal Counsel - Major Projects - Saudi Arabia
Our client is a major force across the Middle East, handling big-ticket projects around the region. Their ongoing expansion plans mean more international growth lies ahead, together with exciting progression prospects for their team.
A new role has now been created for a projects & contracts lawyer to join their team in Saudi Arabia. The position handles a broad remit of commercial legal matters together with some contentious matters including dispute resolution. You will handle commercial agreements, support projects teams, manage disputes and oversee litigious matters in-hand with external counsel. For consideration you must have trained with a recognised law firm and have relevant experience.
Applicants must fulfil the following profile, applications from Saudi nationals are particularly encouraged:
- 2-5 PQE*
- Based in KSA or prior experience in the Middle East and be readily available to transfer to KSA.
- Solid commercial projects based experience within energy, construction, engineering or heavy industrial
- Experience of contentious matters and dispute resolution is desirable
- Fluent English essential, Arabic will be an advantage
- Familiarity with business practices and culture in the Middle East
The successful applicant will enjoy a broad, varied career with a business that rewards achievement.
For consideration you must forward your CV in the first instance.
*Fford & Stone always review applications on merit and treats them in utmost confidence.
Due to high levels of interest it isn’t always possible to respond to all applicants, however we appreciate your interest and will be in touch if we can assist you.
Apply for Legal Counsel - Major Projects - Saudi Arabia
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly