Secretary to the Board - Big-Ticket Power Projects Business - Long-Term Prospects
BEFORE APPLYING PLEASE READ THE TEXT - THIS IS A COMPANY / BOARD SECRETARY ROLE - IT IS NOT A LEGAL OR ADMINISTRATIVE SECRETARY POSITION. THANK YOU.
Our client is one of the Middle East’s fastest growing utilities and power projects companies, handling high-worth projects internationally. They are well financed and have an order book worth in excess of $20 billion.
A new, exciting role now exists for an experienced Company / Corporate Secretary join their senior team in Dubai. You will be in good company as part of a highly experienced group of professionals from diverse backgrounds, all fully committed to the ongoing success and growth of this business.
Working closely with the Chief Legal Officer you will;
- Compile an agenda of Board Meetings and develop the Corporate Calendar
- Work with CLO in the development and roll out of the Corporate Governance Manual For all company divisions
- Ensure compliance with the Corporate Governance Manual and keep a register of all SPV’s and JV’s that have been set up
- Administer & continuously improve the board office workflow; including document control and document management, electronic filing systems and automation of Board processes.
- Work with CLO and other members of the Senior Management Team in rolling out the Compliance Tracker across the Group.
- And much more...
We would like to speak to candidates who have the experience listed above and have around 6-10 PQE as a Solicitor of the Supreme Court of England and Wales or members of the New York Bar. We can also consider candidates from other Common Law jurisdictions such as Canada, Australia and New Zealand who are currently based in either the UAE or other GCC Countries. English is essential, Arabic will be an advantage. Masters Degree in Law is preferable.*
If you have the experience highlighted above and are ready to take your next career step with this exciting business, please forward your CV for consideration.
*Fford & Stone always review applications on merit and treats them in utmost confidence.
Due to high levels of interest it isn’t always possible to respond to all applicants, however we appreciate your interest and will be in touch if we can assist you.