Banking & Finance Paralegal
7 days left
- Full Time
My client is an international firm recognised for their expertise in a breadth of practice areas. Their clients include banks, institutional investors, public and private companies, local and central government departments, charities and individuals.
They are currently looking for a paralegal to assist the banking and finance department full time. The appointee will:
- Undertake researches in an accurate way through the use of the appropriate sources.
- Provide for transactional support
- Deal with document management and administration
- Prepare bundles
- Deal with other general administrative tasks
- Maintain effective relationships with clients
- Manage files following the Lexcel procedures
The job is permanent and the remuneration provided is £30,000 per year.
A suitable candidate will have strong academics (minimum of a 2:1 in their undergraduate degree and a Commendation in the LPC) and at least one year experience working as a paralegal. Our client is looking for a strong team player and someone who is confident working in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
For more information and details, please contact Amy Parsons at SSQ.
Apply for Banking & Finance Paralegal
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly