Company Secretary Team Manager
Company Secretary Team Manager, Birmingham, Excellent Career Opportunity, Highly Regarded Firm
Are you an accomplished Company Secretary who would relish the opportunity to work for a highly regarded law firm? Would you like to develop your company secretarial career whilst managing and growing a team? Are you a pragmatic qualified lawyer with a proven corporate/company secretary background? If the above sounds like you, please read on.
This is a varied and interesting role for an experienced Company Secretary/Corporate Lawyer and your responsibilities will include:
- Managing a small and growing company secretarial team.
- Playing an active role in developing client relationships and encouraging your team to do the same in pursuit of continued growth.
- Overseeing sound financial management of your team including time recording and billing.
- Identifying opportunities to streamline the company secretarial function and incrementally improving service delivery over time.
- Identifying new areas of potential investment within your team including people development.
To be successful in this role you will ideally have the following skills and experience:
- A demonstrable track record of advising on corporate/company secretarial transactions and general corporate governance issues.
- Proven experience running transactions without management support.
- Excellent leadership skills alongside a passion for developing people.
- An aptitude for project management.
- Strong experience establishing and maintaining long term client relationships.
- A level of comfort with all contractual techniques and tools to deliver technically excellent advice and innovative solutions.
- A strong team player.
- Experience providing assistance to less experienced team members and assisting with training initiatives.
- Experience taking responsibility for marketing initiatives including delivering training and briefing notes.
If this opening sounds of interest and you feel you would be a suitable candidate please apply.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.