If you’re entrepreneurial, business-minded and always craving the next challenge, we would love to have you join us on our mission to shape the future of law.
Our lawyers benefit from a self-directed practice, flexibility, top tier peers and access to the world's largest and most innovative clients - all with a full suite of benefits including holidays, healthcare and professional development resources.
Currently, we're on the hunt for exceptional Corporate lawyers to join our ranks with:
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- High level of professionalism and outstanding judgment
- A passion for providing unparalleled client service
- 2+ years of solid experience in transactional corporate matters and/or commercial law with excellent academic and law firm credentials; in-house experience is preferred
The responsibilities for this role will include:
- Providing practical in-house legal advice and support on mergers and acquisitions both domestic and cross border, including representing both public and private companies in corporate transactions
- Advising on mergers, acquisitions, disposals, restructurings, flotations, takeovers, buy-ins, buyouts, joint ventures and private equity/fund investments
- Engaging in the drafting, negotiating and reviewing of a wide variety of corporate contracts, including; share purchase agreements, ancillary documents, disclosure letters, engagement letters, confidentiality agreements, offering memoranda, shareholders agreements, joint venture agreements
- Providing guidance and support on various corporate policies and corporate governance matters
Axiom is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce.
With over 1,200 (and growing) Axiomites based around the world, we seek to live up to the New York Times’ prediction that: “A more sweeping transformation may be on the horizon. And it may look a lot like Axiom”.
Our company is ranked #1 in business of law, innovation in corporate strategy and innovation in law firm efficiency by the Financial Times, and our CEO Mark Harris is recognised by Forbes as a “name you need to know” and by the National Law Journal as a “top ten agent for change”.