If you’re entrepreneurial, business-minded and always craving the next challenge, we would love to have you join us on our mission to shape the future of law.
Our legal professionals benefit from a self-directed practice, flexibility, top tier peers and access to the world's largest and most innovative clients - all with a full suite of benefits including holidays, healthcare and professional development resources.
Currently, we're on the hunt for exceptional ISDA Negotiators to join our ranks with:
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- High level of professionalism and outstanding judgment
- A passion for providing unparalleled client service
- 1+ years of experience drafting, reviewing and negotiating ISDA Master Agreements (including schedules, credit support annexes, and other relevant documentation)
- Experience with prime brokerage agreements, credit and lending, securities, and/or repurchase agreements is a plus
The responsibilities for this role will include:
- Drafting, negotiating, and finalizing ISDA, Repo, Prime Brokerage, and ancillary agreements
- Working alongside clients to ensure compliance with regulations related to trading documentations
- Improving client’s negotiation processes and procedures where appropriate
Axiom is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce.
With over 1,200 (and growing) Axiomites based around the world, we seek to live up to the New York Times’ prediction that: “A more sweeping transformation may be on the horizon. And it may look a lot like Axiom”.
Our company is ranked #1 in business of law, innovation in corporate strategy and innovation in law firm efficiency by the Financial Times, and our CEO Mark Harris is recognised by Forbes as a “name you need to know” and by the National Law Journal as a “top ten agent for change”.