Leading international law firm is seeking an experienced lawyer to join its existing PSL team within the dispute resolution group. This role will be focussed on supporting the firm's global investigations group which is one of the UK's leading investigations practices. This role will also include supporting the work of the broader dispute resolution group. The group acts for a broad spectrum of clients including multinationals, financial institutions and international organisations.
This role will include:
- Keeping up to date with legal and commercial developments that affect the practice and updating partners and fee earners.
- Leading the effort to capture, organise and systematise a bank of know-how for global investigations matters, harnessing the expertise built up in the firm, identifying best practice and deploying it for use in future investigations.
- Contributing to or editing updates and articles for internal know-how briefings.
- Responding to queries from fee earners across the firm on global investigations and dispute resolution related issues.
- Writing, editing or assisting in the preparation of client briefings on topical issues.
- Preparing, giving, or assisting in the preparation or giving of, of client training, where required.
- Attending meetings of external committees.
- Maintaining, drafting or commenting on standard documents and monitoring the use and need for these across the group.
- Assisting with the organisation, capture, review and creation of precedents and ensuring they are loaded onto the know-how systems.
- Managing and where appropriate designing and delivering training for fee earners.
- Reporting at partners' meetings and at group meetings on key developments in law and procedure.
The successful candidate will have a strong academic background and senior level experience in investigations and dispute resolution in a City law firm. You will have excellent communication skills and a genuine enthusiasm for the varied work of the group.
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note our advertisements use PQE levels purely as a guide to the minimum level of experience required. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfill this kind of work.
Apply for Investigations PSL
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly