A Top 200 and LEXCEL accredited Law firm in Manchester are seeking an experienced Proclaim Developer to join their dynamic IT team.
Key skills and experience required:
- Up to and including Proclaim Technical Level 3 training attended along with familiarity of Proclaim v3.3
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar Proclaim development role
- Creating new case types, database fields and correspondents
- Screen design and intelligence
- Using maths fields and tests to perform specific functions
- Workflow maintenance including creation of linked actions, forms, secure documents and master documents
- Advanced Report training or equivalent practical experience of designing, amending and scheduling reports
- Understanding of design and execution of SQL queries
- Experience of designing and using auto routines
- Import/Export routines
- Task server configuration, scheduling and troubleshooting
- Working knowledge and understanding of Proclaim A2A integration and maintenance
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Effective communication and organisational skills
- Ability to clearly document and evidence planned changes using project and workflow documentation and retain current configurations for recovery purposes
- Experience of IP telephone systems and integration with Proclaim.
- Working knowledge of Proclaim Fileview
- Strong negotiation skills and the capability to deal firmly with external companies to manage projects and maintenance effectively
- Full understanding and relationship with internal stakeholders
- Creative and solution minded
This is a fabulous development role with a competitive salary to complement it.