An excellent opportunity has arisen for a corporate paralegal to join an asset management firm specialising in infrastructure projects.
Our client is looking for an experienced corporate paralegal to join their team on a permanent basis, taking on both transactional corporate work as well as a large amount of the company secretarial function. This will include the following:
- Assisting team in commercial negotiations on transactions
- Confidentiality agreements
- KYC matters
- Attending and taking board meetings
- Liaising and overseeing external company secretarial support
- Assist asset management team on contractual issues
To be considered for this role individuals must have corporate paralegal and company secretarial experience from a well regarded financial institution. Furthermore applicants must have excellent academics.
For more information on this position, please contact Christen Savage at SSQ.