An excellent opportunity has arisen for a corporate paralegal to join an asset management firm specialising in infrastructure projects.
Our client is looking for an experienced corporate paralegal to join their team on a permanent basis, taking on both transactional corporate work as well as a large amount of the company secretarial function. This will include the following:
- Assisting team in commercial negotiations on transactions
- Confidentiality agreements
- KYC matters
- Attending and taking board meetings
- Liaising and overseeing external company secretarial support
- Assist asset management team on contractual issues
To be considered for this role individuals must have corporate paralegal and company secretarial experience from a well regarded financial institution. Furthermore applicants must have excellent academics.
For more information on this position, please contact Christen Savage at SSQ.
Apply for Corporate Paralegal
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly