Commercial Property Solicitor
LOCATION: Bury St Edmunds
COMMUTABLE FROM: Ipswich, Stowmarket, Newmarket, Cambridge, Thetford and Attleborough
JOB TERM: Permanent
My client, noted in the Legal 500 as offering 'high quality representation,' is seeking an experienced Commercial Property Lawyer, to join their successful practice. Offering a friendly and effective level of service to your customers, you will be responsible for managing a busy portfolio in the areas of: sales and purchase of commercial property, lease aquisitions, property finance, commercial contracts, joint ventures and offering advice on company formations.
- Lawyer with 5 years PQE gained within Private Practice
- Strong Company Commercial and Commercial Property technical knowledge
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Business development
- Existing portfolio of clients to bring to the practice would be desirable
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to join a friendly, informal practice, providing services to clients both in the UK and internationally in the beautiful, historic town of Bury St Edmunds.
For more information please send a word CV to Emma Flock at Select Appointments Norwich and call.