Private Client Solicitor - Head of department
Are you a Private Client solicitor with ambition?
Are you currently frustrated with the lack of career progression in your current firm and want the opportunity to head a team?
If so this could be the perfect opportunity for you. Please get in touch for a confidential discussion about this opportunity.
A highly regarded regional practice with a number of offices throughout the West Midlands.
You would be joining an excellent firm and have the responsibility in taking the department forward.
The firm is long established and has a loyal candidate base - they are very busy and are growing at all levels.
This is a great opportunity to grow the current client base and as the team is relatively small so there is a genuine prospect of progression. The team advises on a full spectrum of private client matters.
The role will include:
- Advising on wills and trusts, personal tax, probate, attorneys.
- Providing personal tax advice (income, capital gains and inheritance taxes).
- Conducting specialist private client, trust and tax planning advice.
The successful solicitor will be:
- Be a UK Qualified solicitor
- Will have at least 4 years PQE* on advising on private client matters.
- Excellent communication skills in order to provide advice to clients which is clear, practical and technically correct.
- Good attention to detail.
- Demonstrate a genuine commitment to business development.
*Applications from differing levels of PQE will be considered. However, there is a need to demonstrate the ability to work autonomously.
Competitive plus benefits.