Assistant Company Secretary
My client, a FTSE listed insurance company, is looking to hire an Assistant Company Secretary to join their legal and company secretarial team.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Managing Board and Committee meetings, attending meetings and minute taking
- Maintaining corporate records and share administration
- Project work in line with business initiatives
- Ensuring compliance with relevant regulatory requirements
- Providing advice on corporate governance issues to the management team
The ideal candidate will have 3 or more years’ experience in a company secretarial role*.
ICSA qualification/part qualification would be highly beneficial but is by no means essential.
Candidates will ideally have a background within the financial services sector and an understanding of the relevant legislation and regulation applicable to the business, however, this is not a prerequisite.
For more information, please contact Poppy Turner at SSQ.
*This is a guideline, any applicants outside this remit will still be considered for the role.
Apply for Assistant Company Secretary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly