Senjor Associate - Construction Litigation - UAE
Our client is a premier British headquartered law firm with a growing international footprint. With practice areas covering all disciplines they have shown consistent growth over recent years.
To support increased activity in the region this firm is now seeking to appoint a senior associate to their Dubai office. The position will take the lead alongside their other senior lawyers for the region.
For consideration you must possess the following qualifications and attributes:
- Qualified lawyer - UK, Western or Middle East
- Currently based in or with prior experience of the region
- Business development and client management experience
- Team management / development experience
- Reputable law firm background & training, together with good academics
- Experience of growing a practice area within: Contentious Construction, Litigation, Arbitration, Real Estate and Property
- You must be robust, commercially astute and have an outstanding track-record in developing client relationships
Excellent long-term prospects are on offer to the successful candidate within this firms well structured professional development programme.
For consideration please forward your CV and contact details.
Fford & Stone always review applications on merit and treats them in utmost confidence.
Due to high levels of interest it isn’t always possible to respond to all applicants, however we appreciate your interest and will be in touch if we can assist you.
Apply for Senjor Associate - Construction Litigation - UAE
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly