Chief Compliance Officer - Multi-National Organisation - Career Move
Our client is a leading, multi-national organisation with prime market positioning and exciting expansion plans.
They are seeking to appoint a crucial, senior position to oversee compliance matters for the business across the region. This will be a pivotal, challenging and rewarding role and it is ESSENTIAL applicants have a good deal of relevant experience.
The position will take responsibility for group governance, risk, ethics and compliance programs and will champion responsible business throughout the company.
Reporting directly to the group CEO the role holder will:
- Manage the day-to-day operation of the Compliance Program
- Collaborate with other departments (e.g. Risk Management, Internal Audit, Employee Services, Legal) to direct compliance issues to appropriate existing channels for investigation and resolution.
- Initiate and monitor systems to maintain confidentiality and privileged status of legal communications and intellectual property
- Act as an independent review and evaluation body to ensure that compliance issues/concerns within the organisation are being appropriately evaluated, investigated and resolved, including anti-bribery and corruption issues
- Establish procedures and monitor compliance in accordance with local and international industry regulations
- Provide guidance to the Board and senior management team on matters relating to compliance
- etc etc...
For consideration you must fulfil the following profile:
- 10+ years of business experience, including 10+ years of experience in a similar field (e.g. Ethics & Compliance, General Counsel, Corporate Governance)
- A legal background is required with experience of Russian / CIS legal systems
- Preference will be given to Russian, Belarus, Kyrgyzstan, Armenian and of course Kazakh nationals
- Fluency in English, Kazakh and Russian
- Experience of the ICT industry is desirable, however other industry backgrounds will certainly be considered
- Experience of managing others is essential
- A proven track record of building successful business relationships
- Experience of working with relevant regulatory bodies
If you fit the above criteria and want to join an international business that will reward your efforts with progression and career development, please forward your CV for review.
*Fford & Stone always review applications on merit and treats them in utmost confidence.
Due to high levels of interest it isn’t always possible to respond to all applicants, however we appreciate your interest and will be in touch if we can assist you.
Apply for Chief Compliance Officer - Multi-National Organisation - Career Move
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly