AIM Regulator, Legal Team, NQ-3 years PQE
Our client is one of the largest global stock exchanges and is at the heart of the most international capital market in the world.
This exchange is looking for a junior lawyer with a corporate or capital markets background to join its team of regulatory lawyers which advises companies listed on the AIM and Primary Market. This is an excellent opportunity to join a prestigious organisation which offers training, good working hours and benefits and a real ability to grow within the business.
The ideal candidate would demonstrate the following:
- Strong academics
- Training contract and practice at a top city law firm
- Corporate or capital markets background
- An interest in financial services regulations although no knowledge of the regulations affecting the AIM or Primary Markets is necessary
- Hard-working attitude and an ability to grasp concepts quickly
- Enthusiasm and eagerness to learn
This is a chance for someone looking to change area of law and try something new with the full support of a strong and established business. Applications from newly qualified lawyers looking for a potential long-term career at this organisation are welcome.
Apply for AIM Regulator, Legal Team, NQ-3 years PQE
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly