Company Secretary- International Law Firm, Dublin, Ireland
Leading international law firm, with headquarters in Dublin, are currently recruiting a Company Secretary to join their Funds team. The firm are interested in speaking with Company Secretaries or Assistant Company Secretaries looking to join a forward-thinking and innovative environment. Experience working within a law firm would be advantageous but not essential for this role.
- Administering a large portfolio of companies;
- Dealing with company incorporations and related documentation;
- Administering board changes and resolutions;
- Annual returns;
- Liaising with clients and internal Partners;
- Ensuring companies satisfy certain statutory filing obligations;
- Maintenance and management of files.
- You will ideally have two / three years relevant experience;
- A superb eye for detail;
- Be highly organised and able to structure and work to robust processes;
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and on own initiative as this role will offer both teamwork as well as autonomy.
To discuss this role in confidence or to apply, please contact David Thomson, Director at Thomson Legal by completing the Apply Now details in the box below.
Alternatively, please click on the Thomson Legal logo to access our recruiter profile where you can contact us directly via telephone, email or social media.
Apply for Company Secretary- International Law Firm, Dublin, Ireland
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly