Commercial litigation/insolvency lawyer
Client Overview / Role Purpose
Top offshore Law firm in Grand Cayman is seeking a high calibre commercial litigation/insolvency lawyer 3-5 PQE.
- The lawyer/associate must have general commercial litigation AND insolvency experience from top offshore/US/magic circle law firms.
- Secondments or work placements are extremely desirable.
- The lawyer must be qualified in an English speaking UK/commonwealth jurisdiction i.e England & Wales, Scotland, Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and must be 3-5 PQE.
- Must have graduated from a top UK/commonwealth/International University with excellent academic scores.
- Existing offshore experience would be advantageous but not essential.
Salary is market rate plus performance bonus – from US $140-165k DOE and relocation package.
Apply for Commercial litigation/insolvency lawyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly