In House Counsel / Lawyer
Lawyer / In House Counsel, 1-4 PQE
A reputable asset manager with a strong presence in a large number of countries is seeking a 1-4 year PQE In House Counsel / Lawyer with experience in derivatives law and funds.
This In House Counsel / Lawyer role will be reporting into the Head of Legal and the responsibilities will include:
- Providing legal advice on a their portfolio of funds UCITS, UNIT trusts, AIFMs, Third Party Mandates and Pension funds
- Reviewing, manging and updating prospectus and other fund documentation
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating trading documentation: ISDA/GMSLA/IFEMA
- The ideal candidate will be a 1-4 years' PQE* from private practice or worked In House in another financial institution
- Funds experience is essential
- Some familiarity with regulations affecting derivatives transactions (e.g. EMIR, MiFID etc ) will be desirable but not essential
As In House Counsel/ Lawyer this FTSE 100 Company will provide the successful candidate with a great work life balance. The office is centrally located and can have offer a competitive bonus.
*Candidates outside of this bracket will be considered if they are able to demonstrate the prerequisite experience required.
Please click the apply button to be considered today.
If you are interested in being considered for this In House Counsel / Lawyer position please contact Victoria Burns quoting the above reference number.
Apply for In House Counsel / Lawyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly