Legal Secretary - Litigation / Contentious Trusts & Probate
Top 100 London law firm seeks an experienced and confident Legal Secretary to join their well-regarded Contentious Trusts and Probate team.
You'll be supporting busy partners with a varied and interesting caseload and your responsibilities will include:
- undertaking searches and collating documents from Companies House, Land Registry and other online sources;
- preparing bundles and other court documents and forms;
- diary management for fee-earners;
- liaising with counsel and court;
- client liaison, being a friendly and positive client point of contact, and accurately keeping contact details;
- record-keeping, digital dictation, opening and closing files, assistance with client billing, filing and archiving etc.
You'll have recent legal secretarial experience in contentious trusts and probate, and very good knowledge of the forms and processes used.
You'll also have a fast typing speed (above 60wpm) and solid confidence with Microsoft Word and Excel, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and be able to work well under pressure.
This firm is a very well respected top 100 Firm, they have an excellent reputation and friendly and supportive working atmosphere, and are offering a competitive package with solid benefits.
Candidates are encouraged to apply promptly as short-listing for this exciting opportunity will begin immediately.
Verity Appointments prides itself on providing an excellent service to candidates and clients, however competition will be high for this role, and we may not be able to contact everyone individually. If you have not been contacted within five working days you should assume you have not been successful on this occasion, but we hope that you will apply for any other positions that interest you in the future.
Apply for Legal Secretary - Litigation / Contentious Trusts & Probate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly