1 exact match
Exclude any of the below options from the search results:
- Huntress Group
- The City
- Job term
- Job hours
- Full time
Junior Legal Cashier required for our client, a Top 100, City Law Firm, with an excellent reputation and working environment. This role is either going to suit a recent graduate or someone with previous legal cashiering experience.
* Previous legal cashiering experience OR
* A recent graduate within Mathematics / Science / Finance / Economics with a 2:1 or above
* Direct experience of Purchase ledger transactions and disbursements would be beneficial
* A junior with a 'service attitude' who is also well spoken and presented with a sense of urgency
* The ability to effectively liaise with partners
Duties will include:
* Opening and distributing internal post to the finance team
* Assisting with purchase ledger transactions
* Entering disbursement (courier and taxis) forms on to system
* Petty cash — payments and weekly reconciliations
* Printing Office Client Cheques
* Having cheques and electronic payments signed by senior partners and delivering to relevant Fee earners / Secretaries
* Opening and distributing cashiers internal / external post throughout the day
* Unlocking / Locking Safe (Petty Cash Tin, Credit Cards, Cheque Signature and Collection books to be removed)
* Replenishing Hospitality Petty Cash Tin
* Bank Cash for charity/staff collections
* Attending Immigration department to match payment slips to the Firms Credit Card Statement
* Contact Counsel Chambers for V.A.T. invoices
* Liaising with internal employees of all levels
* Dealing with general queries and problems
* General postings
This is an excellent opportunity for those wishing to join a highly reputable firm and have the chance to expand on their knowledge, further enhancing their career.
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
PLEASE NOTE! You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.
We are acting as a Recruitment Business in relation to this role.
- Amel Steel
Your application for ‘Junior Legal Cashier’ has been sent
Your application has been successfully sent. Thanks for applying!