Attend Legalex and be part of the discussion that shapes the future of the legal industry
The UK Legal services market is undergoing dramatic transformations instigated by various influences, such as market liberalisation, technological developments, new business structures, and an increasingly knowledgeable and professionally demanding calibre of client.
TotallyLegal is delighted to be supporting the Legalex exhibition and conference on the 13-14 May 2015, which is entirely dedicated to the business needs of your legal firm, designed to drive growth and efficiency.
The speaker line-up features the foremost experts in the legal sector, including:
- Catherine Dixon, CEO, The Law Society
- Lauren Riley and Felipe Alviar-Baquero, stars of the BBC’s The Apprentice
- Chrissie Lightfoot, CEO of EntrepreneurLawyer
Not only do these seminars bring you the most up-to-date information to maintain and develop your skills, but they also contribute towards fulfilling your obligations for Continuing Professional Development accreditation absolutely free of charge.
Topics will include:
- Structuring your firm
- Cyber security
- Managing legal aid cuts
- Moving to the cloud
- How to win more clients
- Risk Analysis
- Anti-money laundering
- Effective marketing
The event, sponsored by The Law Society, takes place over two value-packed days.
Why you should attend:
- Be part of the discussion that shapes the future of the industry
- Uncover alternative ways to generate revenue
- Discover ways to increase your profitability
- Actionable seminars to make practical changes to your operations
- The Law Society is hosting its own theatre
- Network with the profession
- Face-to-face interaction with over 100 leading suppliers
- Exclusive show day offers and giveaways
- Over 100 CPD certified seminars
- Legalex is co-located with sister show Accountex - bring your accountant along, meet at The Hub sponsored by TaxCalc and enjoy a glass of champagne!
To get your free tickets for Legalex 2015 click here and order them via the website.