Marketing and Business Development Manager
We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing and Business Development Manager to join the tax sector of an international law firm based in the City. This role will suit someone in a Marketing and/or Business Development Manager role who has previous experience and a track record of understanding and developing client relationships.
The MBD Manager will report to the Managing Partner of Tax and the Head of Business Development and will manage the Marketing team within this sector, supporting with the identification and delivery of opportunities to develop new business and cross selling. The role holder will support the Tax groups’ positioning both amongst clients and targets, providing high quality advice promoting best practice and leading to improved performance of the department.
• To proactively and strategically drive the business development function of the Tax department.
• To drive the implementation of the marketing plans for practice groups within the Tax department.
• Interpret strategy and Firmwide marketing plans into marketing solutions.
• To identify and oversee the implementation of improvement projects related to business development of the Tax group (including processes, infrastructure, systems and methodologies.)
• To promote existing services and products of the relevant practice groups.
• To raise the profile of the Tax practice groups.
• To maximise communication and cross-selling with other practice groups, partners, the press, clients, recruits and other key audiences.
Requirements must include:
• Educated to degree level.
• An understanding of the Tax and Private Client market.
• Clearly demonstrable experience in the areas required along with evidence of business impacts such as results of different marketing tactics employed and outcomes, awareness levels achieved, leads generated, revenue generated etc.
• Ability to inspire confidence in others.
• Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal.
• Ability to influence Partners and client group.
• Solid leadership skills - previous management of a small team.
To apply, please click on the ‘apply’ button and send your Cover Note & CV with your contact details to David Price quoting reference DP/904578.
For our application policy please view Career Legal's company information page on this website. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.