Share Plan Lawyer, 1-4 PQE, Glasgow/ Manchester/ Leeds
Leading commercial national firm is looking to hire an additional lawyer to join and award-winning Share Plans team that sits within their UK Tax Group. This role can be based in the firm's Glasgow, Manchester or Leeds offices.
Share plans and incentives forms part of the firm's "HR Solutions" (remuneration, benefits and incentives) practice group. Current high focus reviews of executive remuneration, media spotlight on diversity and gender pay issues and growing awareness by employers of the need for financial education and the importance of financially-related workplace benefits, together with continuing all-party support for wider share ownership make it an exciting area in which to work.
It draws on a number of areas of legal knowledge: tax, employment, corporate and commercial. It requires drafting skills with a good eye for detail, an ability to communicate technical concepts clearly in plain English, an organised and practical approach, strong project management skills, the ability to deal with a range of people and personalities.
- Experience of share plans from either a previous share plans and/or transactional and advisory tax background;
- Have 1-4 years post-qualification experience;
- Ability to be based in Glasgow/Leeds/Manchester offices;
- Be willing and able to travel as required;
- Be willing to be involved in presentations to clients and contacts as part of our continuing drive to develop this area of our business.
To discuss this role in confidence or to apply, please contact David Thomson, Director at Thomson Legal by completing the Apply Now details in the box below. Alternatively, please click on the Thomson Legal logo to access our recruiter profile where you can contact us directly via telephone, email or social media.