Corporate PSL (Professional Support Lawyer)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Corporate PSL to join a Global Organisation in London on a 2 year contract. The role will be based in London but home working and flexible working are offered. The role can be part time or full time.
This is to work as part of a very supportive and collegiate team. The role will involve writing new content for online publication, maintain existing content and answer questions from customers, ensuring that all content is of the quality and scope that meets business objectives and the needs of customers.
Duties will Include:
- Researching, writing, commissioning and delivering well-written, up-to-date content for online publication that reflects current market legal
- Ensuring that you keep up to date with law and market developments and that the content for which you are responsible is also maintained
- Subediting and reviewing your own work and that produced by others prior to online publication and where appropriate, helping support and mentor others in relation to legal writing tasks.
- Responding to questions from customers about corporate law and our published content.
- Developing relationships with third parties with a view to obtaining contributions of content or insights to improve content.
- Supporting marketing and sales and other parts of the business to ensure delivery of business objectives.
- Supporting marketing and sales, networking with customers and potential customers and industry leaders who may impact on the Corporate practice area.
- Attending training events, conferences and talks.
The role will offer interesting work combined with a work/life balance. They require a Top City Trained Lawyer (or regional equivalent) to join the team.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually. If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained.
LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.