Legal Secretary in Real Estate
We are looking for experienced legal secretaries with strong real estate backgrounds for a number of temporary positions we have available across London.
Our clients include the Top 200 law firms and are looking for secretaries with solid knowledge and experience of both commercial and residential property.
Broad areas of responsibility will include:
- Providing full administrative and secretarial support to Partner and fee earners
- Extensive diary management and meeting coordination
- Audio typing
- Completing property searches
- Preparing forms and letters as required
- Liaising with and updating clients, surveyors and Land Registry as and when required
- Previous experience of working within commercial and/or residential conveyancing
- Fast and accurate typing skills
- Advanced knowledge and experience of property searches
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office
- Advanced knowledge of FileSite
- Previous experience of using SearchFlow or equivalent
- Organised and professional approach to work
- Flexible and the ability to complete work to a high standard within tight timeframes
** For our application policy please view the link below. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
Career Legal is celebrating its 24th successive year in legal recruiting for the legal community across London and throughout the UK. Specific legal divisions cover full spectrum of legal recruitment on a permanent, contract and temporary basis.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.