Float Legal PA/ Legal Secretary in Wimbledon
My client, a leading firm in its main field, are looking to recruit a Float PA to assist with various Fee Earners/ Partners across a variety of departments in their Wimbledon office. They are well known for their main areas of practice and have won various awards over the years. The firm as a whole are incredibly friendly and close knit with a great environment and team based ethos, combined with the interesting and diverse practice areas ensure that this role is guaranteed to go above and beyond a standard Legal Secretarial role.
The duties of the role will consist of at least the following:
- Managing diaries, ensuring they are up to date and reminding lawyers of meetings etc. on a daily basis;
- Arranging meetings, booking conference rooms, refreshments, checking rooms prior to meetings etc. and liaising with other attendees, both internal and external;
- Organising travel arrangements, booking and confirmation of reservations and dealing with related invoices;
- Opening and closing of general files, general filing, record keeping and archiving of files;
- Photocopying, printing, organising couriers, sending out of letters, faxes etc.;
- Be part of client care team and be familiar with the full range of the lawyer’s contacts/clients
- Entering, maintaining and updating client details and relevant information of the firm’s CRM system;
- Deal with basic queries and general administration, including in relation to hub clients; and
- Arrange all client meetings, including client care meetings
If you are interested in this role and are looking for an exciting role where no two days will be the same, please apply now!!
To apply, please click on the button and send your Cover Note/CV with your contact details to Chelsea Broadley for immediate consideration!
**For our application policy please view Career Legal's company information page on our website. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
Important Notice It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
Career Legal is celebrating its 24th successive year in legal recruiting for the legal community across London and throughout the UK. Specific legal divisions cover full spectrum of legal recruitment on a permanent, contract and temporary basis. Specialist Legal Recruitment consultants with many years proven experience cover Legal Professional Services, Legal Business Support and Legal Office Support areas. Career Legal is known for being the legal recruiter of choice for: Lawyers, Legal Risk & Compliance, Legal Patent & Trademark, Legal Accounting, Legal Human Resources, Legal Marketing & Business Development, Legal Facilities Management, Paralegal, Legal DP & Creative Services, Legal Facilities & Office Support, Front of House and Legal Secretarial Personnel including Legal PA’s.