Senior HR Business Partner (mat cover)
My client is a leading international law firm who is looking to recruit a Senior HR Business Partner in their busy London offices on a maternity contract.
The Senior HR Business Partner will work alongside the wider HR team and bring thought leadership and business insight to the firm.
Key Duties include:
- Managing the annual pay review process and through close liaison with the Head of HR Operations, ensuring that reward policy and practice is appropriately applied across assigned practices/departments.
- Helping practices/departments identify their talent requirements, delivering the talent and succession plans to meet those needs and supporting practices/departments in assessing talent for recruitment and internal talent for development.
- Reviewing and taking action on the people metrics for the practices/departments (payroll costs, grade distribution, engagement, turnover, absence costs, recruitment costs etc…) to ensure maximum HR effectiveness and that people costs are managed in line with budgets.
- Leading on all people related organisational change requirements within the practices/departments
- Supporting and developing the HR Advisors and Junior HR Business Partners to provide a commercially attuned HR ‘business partner’ service and coaching skills to their client groups.
The Senior HR Business Partner will have extensive generalist HR experience within a professional services firm. A strong working knowledge of HR practices is necessary, as well as the ability to think strategically about firm wide HR matters. The candidate will be able to provide practical evidence of employee development and relations, and leading on behavioural/cultural change.
For our application policy please view Career Legal's company information page on this website. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.