Senior Commercial Lawyer
This international leisure organisation is looking to hire a Senior Commercial Lawyer to join one of its legal teams based in Bedfordshire.
An international leisure organisation.
As Senior Commercial Lawyer you will be supporting various teams by reviewing, drafting and negotiating multi-market contracts.
You will also support the purchasing teams in the review, drafting and negotiation of a variety of contracts.
Working with key stakeholders you will help achieve cross-market collaboration.
- A qualified solicitor with sufficient post qualified experience
- In depth knowledge and experience of negotiating and drafting a wide range of leisure related commercial contracts.
- Experience in managing would be beneficial.
- Ability to research, interpret and provide advice on complex or new areas of law
- Discretion and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to research in depth both legal and commercial/operational issues
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills with the ability to develop and maintain strategic relationships both internally and externally.
Salary up to £80,000 (depending on experience) + excellent benefits + discretionary bonus.