Learning and Development Manager
A leading international law firm based in the heart of the city is looking to hire a Learning and Development Manager on a permanent basis.
The Learning and Development Manager will provide strategic management of key development programmes within the firm.
The key duties will include:
- Managing the delivery of the annual client development programme
- Overseeing the development schedule for business services employees within the London office
- Acting as a subject-matter expert for Business Development
- Working alongside offices in EMEA and US to provide strategic management of annual development programmes
- Having business-facing responsibilities for specific practice groups within the firm
The Learning and Development Manager will have extensive experience within a managerial L&D role in a law firm or professional services environment. They will have knowledge of the relevant legal CPD requirements, having implemented similar programmes in a previous position. Strong facilitation and coaching skills are a must, as well as the ability to work closely with senior stakeholders to implement new programmes. Expertise in business development and knowledge of psychometric testing will be favourably looked upon.
For our application policy please view Career Legal's company information page on this website. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.