This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious property litigator wishing to join the highly regarded property litigation team of a leading UK law firm that works as one national team across all offices.
The successful applicant will enjoy the following:
- A varied and complex specialist property litigation caseload on behalf of the type of enviable clientbase associated with this size of firm
- The opportunity of enjoying first hand the benefits of working for a firm that has won accolades for its employee satisfaction practice
- The chance to undertake business development and marketing activities
- Being able to provide a confident and commercial approach to providing legal advice
- Genuine career progression prospects
- A competitive remuneration package.
The role would suit a solicitor with at least two years' PQE and relevant property litigation experience, however applications from more junior candidates will also be considered.
For further information, please contact Tracy Harris at BCL Legal. Tracy specialises in placing solicitors and legal executives into private practice across the Thames Valley and Home Counties area.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.