Payroll & Benefits Advisor
My client is an international law who is looking to recruit a Payroll & Benefits Advisor on a permanent basis in their new London offices.
The Payroll and Benefits Advisor will be responsible for overseeing all payroll, benefits, and reward activities across the business and will be the point of contact for benefits providers.
Key Duties include:
- Administering the monthly payroll and ensuring changes are submitted accurately
- Managing the benefits programme
- Leading on the pensions auto-enrolment process
- Ensuring payroll and benefits queries are answered in a timely manner
- Overseeing the monthly and end of year payroll reporting
- Monitoring performance of 3rd party providers and providing feedback about the service
- Liaising with HMRC and the finance team to meet monthly and annual payroll deadlines
The Payroll and Benefits Advisor will have extensive experience working in a legal or professional services environment, and will have administered the payroll for a business of around 300 employees. They will be able to demonstrate strong customer service skills and have the ability to work with both internal and external individuals in a professional manager. Previous ADP experience is a must, as are advanced Excel skills.
For our application policy please view Career Legal's company information page on this website. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.