Associate - Tax (Contentious)
UK and international Tax - dealing in taxation of business and investment activities including corporate, finance, real estate, and investment fund taxation issues and has leading specialists in transfer pricing, VAT and tax disputes.
- Understanding of legal principles of practice area
- Awareness of legal developments affecting any specialist areas
- Project management
- Experience gained within a top tier firm is preferred
- Strong academic background minimum 2.1 degree or equivalent
- Excellent written communication and drafting skills
- 3+ years pqe (or equivalent experience) including contentious experience, or clear motivation to develop expertise in contentious tax work.