Senior Legal Cashier
A highly regarded international law firm based in stunning offices in the West End, currently has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Senior Legal Cashier to join their busy London team. As the sole Legal Cashier in London you will be responsible for coordinating all client account transactions, office receipts, payment of professional disbursements, monthly account reconciliations and other responsibilities as required.
Daily duties include but are not limited to:
- Coordination and execution of all client account transactions
- Identify costs (disbursements) payable to vendors based on cash received from clients
- Coordination of all vendor payment direct debits and timely allocation
- Dealing with old client balances
- Oversee Accounts payable processes
- Monthly general ledger account reconciliations
- Respond timely to queries
You will ideally have solid Legal Cashiering experience within a law firm environment and have an excellent understanding of SARs. Knowledge of Elite is highly desirable. If you feel you meet the above requirements and would like to be part of a great team please contact Ryder Reid for further details.