Contract: On going
Rate: £10 - £11 per hour
Our client, a firm based in Bristol, requires a capable Legal Secretary with experience in Conveyancing for an on-going temporary position.
- Working with the property team, predominantly assisting with residential work, but to include some commercial work also
- Collating lease information and handling bank payments
- Assisting and facilitating the administration of searches, land registry work, stamp duty and handling of laser forms
- Transcribing and preparing all correspondence and documents through audio-typing and word processing
- Dealing with administrative routines as required to include computer printouts and photocopying
- Working within relevant administrative systems and procedures
- Experience working within a Conveyancing department is essential
- Previous audio-typing experience in a legal environment
- Must be able to type at 60wmp+
The role would ideally suit an organised individual who is immediately available for a temporary position.