Corporate Tax Locum
VENNGROUP Specialists in professional locum recruitment
CORPORATE TAX SOLICITOR WANTED
UP TO 6 MONTH LOCUM CONTRACT (WITH POTENTIAL PERMANENT ROLE AFTER)
Venn Group is currently recruiting for a corporate tax locum to work with a highly respected law firm within Central London. This will be an ideal opportunity for someone looking to undertake a long term locum assignment. You will also have the opportunity to experience complex cases within a supportive working environment at a competitive rate.
The role will involve:
- A 6 month locum assignment to assist with a busy caseload whilst the firm recruit permanently
- The full spectrum of UK corporate tax work
The caseload will be mixed therefore the individual must be able to handle varied responsibilities and duties within corporate tax law.
The successful candidate will have:
- 4 + years PQE
- To advise on all areas of UK corporate tax, including negotiating relevant documentation (tax warranties and tax deed etc).
- To act, together with the Corporate Tax Partner, as first point of contact for UK tax aspects of property and employment matters.
- To work closely with the Corporate Tax Partner to ensure that the team's precedent documents are kept up to date.
- To attend client meetings and work with the Corporate Tax Partner to initiate, drive and develop client relationships.
- Experience and expertise in drafting and advising on UK tax aspects of share options and other share-based incentives would also be relevant and welcome.
Alternatively if you know anyone else who may be interested then don't hesitate to pass my contact details on to them.
*Venn Group's “Recommendation Scheme”: if you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations