Litigation Solicitor 3-5 years + PQE
Our client is a large law firm based both in London and the South East. The role is to work within and as part of the Litigation team to provide legal services on varied areas.
- To provide solid advise on landlord tenant issues, employment, contract, contentious probate and debt
- To be informative and proactive in your approach to clients
- To represent clients as and when required
- To continually update and liaise with clients and outside bodies
- 3-5 Years + PQE Solicitor
- To work as part of the team
- To respond to the needs of the client in relation to their case
- To produce high quality work in a timely fashion
- To meet the firm’s requirements for billing, file and case management and professional conduct
- Excellent time management
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other opportunities in the market then contact Alice Neal or call for a confidential discussion.
LR Legal is a specialist legal recruitment agency, our enviable reputation is based on trust, integrity and doing what is right for you. We will always talk to you about your application and ask permission before sending your CV to any of our Clients.
Our Consultants have the latest market knowledge at their fingertips and can offer advice and guidance on your next career move – just call us about this role or to see if we have other suitable vacancies for you.
The PQE identified on this advertisement is a guide only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE.
LR Legal Recruitment is operating as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.