My client is a leading law firm based in Central London who is looking to recruit an HR Manager to sit within their expanding HR team based in London.
The HR Manager will work closely with the Head of HR and take responsibility for the day-to-day operational management of the HR function.
Key Duties include:
- Managing the firm’s fee earner and support staff recruitment and selection
- Managing the firm’s graduate recruitment programme including the annual summer vacation scheme and trainee solicitor seat rotations
- Working with the Head of HR to design and deliver learning and development strategies to ensure continuing competence and development of fee earners and support staff
- Conducting new starter inductions and exit interviews
- Providing guidance and support to partners and managers around performance management issues, disciplinaries, grievances, absence management, flexible working requests etc
- Benchmarking and reviewing remuneration and benefits when needed
- Overseeing various HR projects including CSR and D&I initiatives and work experience placements etc
The HR Manager will be a talented and experienced HR professional, with a minimum of 4 years working in a legal or professional services environment. They will have a sound understanding of up-to-date employment law and practice as well as demonstrable experience of managing employee relations. A working knowledge of SRA requirements would be highly desirable.
For our application policy please view Career Legal's company information page on this website. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.