Property Litigation Lawyer 2+ SURREY
Property Litigation Lawyer 2+ SURREY To £Competitive
Rare opening at this leading Surrey firm for an ambitious lawyer to join this well-established and expanding team. A junior associate solicitor is sought to join the existing team.The department sits within the Group and handles the full scope of property litigation work including:
- Wide range of landlord and tenant work - including 1954 Act renewals and disputes; dilapidations; consents; rent reviews; break notices; forfeiture and possession;
- Easements, covenants and boundary disputes (commercial and residential);
- Development disputes and other contractual disputes relating to commercial and residential property;
- Land ownership including adverse possession and co-ownership claims;
- Insolvency matters with a property angle;
- Litigation in the High Court and County Court as well as matters before the First-tier Tribunal (Property Chamber) and Upper Tribunal (Lands Chamber); mediations and other forms of ADR.
Clients include mid tier businesses (whether quoted or owner-managed), household name PLCs,major international groups and high net worth private clients. They act for owners and investors, individuals and developers and have a core practice dealing with corporate occupier clients' property litigation requirements.
Applicants should have good academics and high quality experience - typically with a major City or leading national/regional practice. A strong background in landlord and tenant work is required.
Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.