Our client, a truly global law firm, seeks a Conflicts Analyst in their London office.
Primarily focusing on conflicts management, you will be responsible for undertaking conflict searches, analysing reports, escalating potential issues for resolution and advising lawyers on the firm's policies and procedures. Given the firm's large international presence, you are likely to find yourself working with colleagues in the Middle East and Hong Kong as well as across the UK. As a Conflicts Analyst, you will be pivotal in guiding lawyers on the use of compliance systems, managing security information barriers, inducting new clients to the business and monitoring regulatory requirements across the UK, US, Europe and Asia.
Our clients seeks:
* A candidate with at least 1-2 years experience either as a Conflicts Analyst or Corporate/Banking & Finance Paralegal at a top 100 law firm (previous experience is essential);
* Previous conflicts experience - this is essential, either in a paralegal or Conflict/Compliance Analyst context;
* You must have a genuine interest in compliance and be looking to pursue this path as a career;
* Strong academics - ideally you would have completed the GDL/LPC or qualifications in compliance with a minimum Commendation/2:1 in your undergraduate degree (essential);
* You should have a strong aptitude for research, excellent written and oral communication skills and be a flexible team player.
You will be joining one of the leading international law firms with over 3000 lawyers around the world. Recognised for representing clients in financial institutions, the energy sector, infrastructure, TMT and life sciences, this is a fantastic stepping stone in compliance. The role would also suit a Senior Compliance Analyst looking to move to an international law firm.
Salary is subject to experience. For further information, please contact Daniel Diamond at Chadwick Nott
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.