Criminal Defence Duty Solicitor
An exciting opportunity exists for a Criminal Duty Solicitor to join an expanding Crime Department within a national law firm.
As a Criminal Duty Solicitor you will provide a wide range of legal services to both private and publically funded individuals.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Representing clients at police stations and magistrate courts
- Managing a varied caseload of Criminal cases in all aspects up to and including trials
- Undertaking all aspects of compliance
- Ensure that every case is handled with the highest quality of service
- Managing cases entirely through digital case management systems
- Covering out of hours and duty rota as required within the team.
You will require the use of a car and have a valid driving licence as well as being CLAS accredited and Police Station Accredited.
You will possess excellent organisationon and communication skills with the ability to work under pressure.
You must be hard working, reliable, flexible and willing to build good working relationships as part of a team and have excellent people and IT skills.
Please apply for immediate consideration or contact Nicola Jennings at Jennings Legal Recruitment.
Please note our advertisements use PQE levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe, your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained.
Jennings Legal Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
In addition, if you know of anyone who may be interested is this opportunity, we offer a £500 referral fee bonus (Terms and Conditions apply.)