A trade risk expert and a worldwide leader in Credit Insurance is seeking a Contract Specialist.
The role offers fantastic benefits.
- Hours of Work: 35 hours per week
- Annual Leave: 25 days holiday, rising with service.
- Pension: 2 months of service. The Employer will contribute the equivalent to 3%, . After passing probation, the Employer will contribute 8.85% of the basic salary on a monthly basis
- Company Bonus Scheme, Eligible only after completion of 6 months probation. Currently equates to a maximum of 10% a year of base salary, paid in February
- Life Assurance, Private Health, Cash Plan, Critical Illness Cover, Season Ticket Loan, Childcare Vouchers, Eye Care, Cycle To Work Scheme
- To work within the Customer Relations - Contract team to manage the control functions necessary to assist and monitor the performance of the credit insurance business.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
* Ability to communicate effectively and build relationships and contact points with Group and other The Organisation entities.
* Review and analyse Group contractual documents with the latitude to make recommendations while considering the impact to the business.
* Ability to proactively communicate and seek clarification on the understanding and knowledge of the The Organisation contract. Localise and relay contractual wordings.
* Advanced understanding Group & local underwriting rules.
* Maintain high level knowledge and understanding of Contract Law and Insurance Law in relation to The Organisation products.
* To interpret, analyse and make recommendations for change in Group / local contractual documentation in line with any changes/modifications to laws and regulations while considering the impact to the business and local market.
* To support the organisation on contractual matters defined by Group with the roll out of new products and services. Maintain contractual records and documentation.
* Comprehensively review, maintain and manage the operations of contractual changes. With the ability to accurately, consistently communicate and implement these changes where required.
* To manage requests for authorisations outside of delegation and any non-standard/ad-hoc contractual requests locally and with Group.
* Ensure and report compliance of contractual documents. Measure the accuracy and consistency of contract production with the ability to provide constructive feedback and recommendations.
* Ability to review analyse and discuss requests in order to understand or seek the necessary clarification where required. Gaining the knowledge and understanding of the request and policy before seeking the appropriate level of authorisation or providing advice/guidance.
* Ability to use own knowledge and understanding (Contract Law, Insurance Law, The Organisation products, services and contract) to provide advice/guidance to the business.
* Provide assistance and support to Commercial and the Contract Executives particularly with the structure and production of CGS contracts.
* To raise and produce policies as part of Business as Usual.
* Work to achieve key performance indicators and service level agreements.
* The company may require you from time to time to be present outside of core business hours to meet targets and objectives.
* To be flexible and take on other ad-hoc tasks as required.
Specialist Skills & Knowledge
Minimum 2 years' experience in revising and implementing contracts
* Knowledge and experience of how to read, understand and structure a contract
* Experience in comparing, contrasting and comprehending contractual documentation
* Qualifications in and understanding of Contract Law and Insurance Law desirable
* Understanding of credit control practices and terminology
* Contract Law and/or Insurance Law - Chartered Institute of Insurance - Insurance Law & Insurance Contract Wording (or equivalent) - Level 3 certificate in Law and Practice (minimum) an advantage
* Desirable qualification: Drafting Commercial Contracts
* Microsoft Outlook
* Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint: Intermediary
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business.