Enthusiastic property litigator required! BCL Legal is delighted to assist this international practice with the recruitment of a property litigator into their thriving Legal 500 property litigation team.
The successful applicant will enjoy:
- An outstanding opportunity with all the benefits of joining a global team of property litigation lawyers
- Handling a top calibre property litigation caseload on behalf of the type of enviable clientbase associated with this size of firm
- Working on both domestic UK transactions as well as supporting the activities of the firms' global clients
- A client portfolio containing numerous household name clients
- Ongoing training and support as required
- Highly competitive salary and remuneration package.
It is envisaged that this appointment would suit a junior solicitor with between one and three years' PQE, however applications from more experienced solicitors with suitable skills and knowledge will also be considered.
For further information, please contact Tracy Harris at BCL Legal. Tracy specialises in placing solicitors and legal executives into private practice across the Thames Valley and Home Counties area.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.