Law Costs Draftsman - Cambridgeshire - £Neg
PLEASE NOTE: Prospective applicants looking to secure part-time or partial remote working Costs opportunities WILL be considered.
Leading Costs Firm based in Cambridgeshire is looking to recruit a couple of experienced Law Costs Draftsman for their celebrated team of Costs Professionals.
The successful applicant will carry the responsibility of handling solicitors' files across a range of disciplines and preparing costs claims for submission to opposing solicitors or the courts whilst undertaking negotiations and advocacy.
As a Law Costs Draftsman, your duties will be inclusive of (but not exclusive to):
- Drafting formal Bills of Costs, Points of Replies, Points of Dispute and Costs Schedules
- Conducting pre-assessment valuations
- Costs Budgeting
- Negotiations & Settlements
- Joint settlement meetings
- Advocacy on Detailed Assessment Hearings/advising in relation to Provisional Assessment Hearings
- Providing advice to clients on Part 36 offers
The ideal candidate will hold demonstrable experience of all the above and in return, my client offers a highly competitive remuneration package together with the opportunity to become part of a firm that hugely invests in its people through continuing development.
Clayton Legal supply Cost Lawyers/Cost Draftsmen and a range of costing personnel in addition to other Qualified Law Staff to law firms and commercial businesses across the UK. We employ the best legal recruiters focused within specific legal disciplines and functions.