A leading Chambers Listed Law Firm is currently looking for an Immigration Paralegal to join them in their London office.
The role of the Immigration Paralegal will be to support the other members of the team on all issues relating to Corporate Immigration with previous experience working in an international city firm.
The main duties of the Immigration Paralegal will include but are not limited to:
- Liaising with clients
- Attending meetings
- Drafting and creating documents and applications
- Preparing applications
- Proof reading
- Preparing bundles
- Carrying out research
The ideal candidate will have
- Min 12 months experience working within a city firm as an Immigration Paralegal
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Very strong MS Office skills
- The ability to work as part of a team
- A professional manner